Join us on sample date
Registration will close on Friday, April 22nd at 12 PM. You may register at the event on Saturday, April 23rd!
5K Runners $25 • Walkers FREE • Kids FREE (age 10 and under)
Packet Pick Up!Thursday, April 21st from 8:30am-5:30pm
SOS Children's Villages Florida
3681 NW 59th Place
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
How It Works1. Register: sign up to participate.
2. Form a team: Start a team and invite your friends and family to join, or join an existing team.
3. Fundraise: Raise money for the SOS Foster Kids, and earn your official event T-shirt.
4. Walk/Run: Join our 5k Run/Walk on Saturday, April 23rd to help bring our boys and girls one step closer to their dreams of success and happiness.
*********THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE RUN/WALK*********
7:00 am- Registration Opens
7:30 am - Event Warm Up
8:00 am- Event Starts
10:30 am- Event Ends
2022 Steps for SOS Commemorative T-Shirt
RAISE $100 AND EARN AN EXCLUSIVE FASHIONABLE STEPS FOR SOS COMMEMORATIVE T-SHIRT AND MEDAL!
Steps for SOS is a fundraising event. This year our goal is to raise $125,000 to support foster kids at SOS Florida. We need your help to make it happen. Once you register, you'll automatically receive a complimentary fundraising page. Just login and start sharing your page with friends and family.
Not sure if you can fundraise? It's easy. We'll send you emails before the event to help you along or check out our resources page for ideas, tips, and tools. Remember every dollar you raise makes a world of difference to our foster kids.
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Top Team Fundraiser
- Top Friends and Family Team Fundraiser
TO BECOME AN SOS CHAMPION, RAISE $500 AND RECEIVE AN SOS CHAMPION MEDAL