Join us on sample date
Registration will close on Friday, April 5th at 12 PM. You may register at the event on Saturday, April 6th!
5K Runners $25 • Walkers FREE • Kids FREE (age 10 and under)
Packet Pick Up!Thursday, April 4th from 8:30am-5:30pm
SOS Children's Villages Florida
3681 NW 59th Place
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
How It Works1. Register: Sign up to participate.
2. Form a team: Start a team and invite your friends and family to join, or join an existing team.
3. Fundraise: Raise money for the SOS Foster Kids, and earn your official event T-shirt.
4. Walk/Run: Join our 5k Run/Walk on Saturday, April 6th to help bring our boys and girls one step closer to their dreams of success and happiness.
*********THIS IS A RAIN OR SHINE RUN/WALK*********
7:00 am- Registration Opens
7:30 am - Event Warm Up
8:00 am- Event Starts
10:30 am- Event Ends
FREE registration for walkers
Separate, optional, free COLOR RUN Route
Timed 5K Route, Official 5K Route
$25.00 registration for runners (covers cost of timing company)
Children’s play zone
Fitness, Fun, Food, and Entertainment
VOLUNTEER and receive community service hours AND a 2024 “STEPS FOR SOS” 5K and COLOR RUN volunteer T-Shirt.
RUNNERS SPECIAL NOTE TO OUR SERIOUS RUNNERS We understand that many of you do not want your timing to be compromised due to being blasted with color during your run. To this end, the regular 5K course will NOT include a color infused area, and there will be an option for others to enter a special section of the route where the coloring will take place.
WALKERS can take their time and enjoy the course with friends, family, and co-workers – even well socialized dogs on a leash are welcome!
SPONSORS will have the opportunity to interact one on one with an audience who will connect to your product, service, or mission. Reach out to Jenna, Fundraising Manager for more details email@example.com 954-695-2879
We are on standby to help you help us. Here are a some of the things we offer to help with recruitment and fundraising.
- Individual consultation with your team captain on best practices for your campaign
- Office visit or attend a meeting to assist with recruitment
- Provide prizes and incentives
Awards will be given in the following categories:
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Top Team Fundraiser
- Top Friends and Family Team Fundraiser
NOVA Southeastern University, Davie Campus
3300 S University Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33328